The Jointed Test Finger is a precision test probe made according to
Figure 2 (Fig. 2) of the IEC 61032 (Test probe B) and is used to
simulate a human finger. It is also used by the standards of CSA,
IRAM, UL and in most of the rules involved in the verification of
accessibility to live parts.
1. Knurled Finger Diameter:12 mm
2. Knurled Finger Length:80 mm
3. Baffle Plate Diameter:50 mm
4. Baffle Plate Length:100 mm
5. Baffle thickness:20 mm
1. The joint part of The Standard Test Knurled Finger Probe can't
touch the live parts or close to the dangerous parts, and50 mmto20
mmbaffle plate cannot enter.
2. In the prevent electric shock test, wirings , power devices, and
lighting devices are needed.
Both joints shall permit movement in the same plane and the same
direction through an angle of 90o with a 0o to +10o tolerance.